- Wire chrome is sanitary and does not stick.
- Cooks marshmellows, kabobs or hotdogs.
- Extends a safe distance over open flames.
- Spits face inwards for convenience.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Making smores, roasting marshmellows or simmering kabobs is easy with the Cabin Creek 337-99-CC Safety Cooking Fork. With a handle that extends over campfires and a wire spit, this fork allows you to cook hot dogs or marshmallows without burning yourself. The two pronged design roasts multiple items at once, and the spits face inwards so you can remove items without turning the fork around! The wire chrome is sanitary and does not stick to food. Slide hotdogs or marshmellows onto the wire and in seconds taste the flavor of an open flame. This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against manufacturing and workmanship defects.